Saturday, April 4, 2015

April 5: Easter

April 5: Easter

This is always a very crowded day so I keep a simple project prepared for as many kids as we might possibly have (This year we had 38!) I also never know how long the service will last (Special singing, combined service, the fact that it's the biggest holiday we celebrate... you know!) so it's best to keep things easy.

For the last two years, my kiddos have made Flowering Cross Signs from Oriental Trading (It looks like they've been discontinued since I purchased them). Anyway, it was way too busy and crowded to get pictures on Easter Sunday (Which I hate because the little girls looked SO cute in their dresses!) so here is a screenshot:

The biggest recommendation I have for Easter crafts is to keep them CLEAN (no painting or anything they might spill on nice outfits since they're likely going to Gramma's for dinner afterward!) and EASY (Never know how much of things you will need and you can get a lot of new kids who don't really know how to behave in our small-group setting). :-) Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment