Saturday, July 1, 2017

Learning the New Testament

Just as I planned back in December, my kiddos from church spent 6 months learning the books of the Old Testament. Each week we went through 1 (or more, depending) and talked about its importance for people then and now. I really wish I had made a fact-sheet for each one, but that idea didn't come to me until May (The best ideas happen that way!) so I decided I would do that starting in July.

PS- I was SO PROUD of the kids who got up on stage and recited EVERY.SINGLE.OLD TESTAMENT BOOK. in front of the congregation. Many folks mentioned afterward that they wished they knew the books of the Bible that well. You couldn't have dimmed the light on my kids' faces for anything after that! It made them all the more excited to jump into the NT, which is what we're doing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment